Boarding & Daycare
Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Spindale, Hinkle's Pet Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Hinkle's Pet Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own. Our Kennel Assistants will send a text message daily during your pet's stay with an updates on how your pet is doing.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- Sandlot playtime (pets are kept separate)
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats.
If medication needs to be administered during your pet's stay, there is an additional charge of $3.00 per day.
Boarding Drop off and Pick up times:
- Monday – Friday: 7am – 5pm
- Saturday: 8am -or- 5 pm
- Sunday: 8am -or- 5pm
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, influenza, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (828) 287-2667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.